When the Wisconsin winter sets in, you'll want to get outta here faster than a Carlos Gomez home run!
If you can't bear the thought of a long, cold offseason without our beloved Crew...bridge the gap between Brewers on Deck and Opening Day with a trip to see the Brewers at Spring Training! Join the Brewers Road Crew for the 5th annual trip to Spring Training in Phoenix, AZ from March 12-16, 2014!
This exciting opportunity includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation and tickets to three Spring Training games. In addition, you'll get to meet Brewers alumni players, minor league prospects, coaches and personnel. Plus, every guest will receive a ticket to the Brewers 2014 home opener at Miller Park on March 31st, 2014!
For more information, call (414) 902-4174.
Your trip package includes:
|Couple (double occupancy)||$4,295|
|Additional Guest per room:||$2,150|
- Non-Stop Round Trip Airfare from Milwaukee, WI to Phoenix, AZ
- Hotel Accommodations for four (4) nights at Hilton Embassy Suites Biltmore
- Transportation to and from the airport, hotel and Spring Training complexes
- Tickets for three (3) Spring Training games
- March 13, 2014 vs. the Padres (Peoria)
- March 14, 2014 vs. the Diamondbacks (Maryvale)
- March 15, 2014 vs. the Reds (Maryvale)
- Made-to-order breakfast each morning
- Cocktail & Hors d'Oeuvres Reception hosted each night by the hotel
- Private Welcome Reception with Brewers personnel
- Tailgate Party before a game, with visits from Brewers alumni, minor league prospects, coaches and broadcasters
- A ticket to Opening Day at Miller Park on March 31st, 2014 vs. the Atlanta Braves
- A special Brewers goodie bag
- Surprises along the way!
Guests may register to win amazing prizes!
- Run the Sausage Race or hold the finish line at a Spring Training game in Maryvale
- Throw out a 1st pitch for a Spring Training game in Maryvale
- Pairs of Brewers 2014 regular season game tickets
- Visa Check Card for expenses
All accommodations are two-room suites, each with a wet-bar, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, two flat-screen televisions, wireless high speed internet access for an additional cost and a complimentary copy of the weekday USA Today.
Hotel amenities include: heated outdoor swimming pool, whirlpool, a renovated exercise room featuring new equipment, on-site restaurant open for lunch and dinner, and complimentary shuttle service to Biltmore area attractions.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
After submitting your registration, your credit card will be charged immediately for the full amount of the trip plus any related online service charges. You will receive confirmation of your trip, as well as information on obtaining travel protection, within fourteen (14) days of your online registration. Trip insurance is not included in the price of the trip and must be purchased separately. Guests will be provided with information on travel insurance in their mailing.
Please note that 50% of the total purchase price of the trip is NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event you would like to cancel your reservation, you will receive a partial refund. You must provide written notice of cancellation by Friday, January 3, 2014. No refunds will be given after January 3, 2014.
If you can no longer attend, but do not want to cancel, trips are transferrable. You may change the name(s) on the travel itinerary for a fee of $100 per instance until Friday, February 14, 2014. Any name changes occurring after February 14, 2014 must be done in person upon check-in at the airport on Wednesday, March 12, 2014. You will be assessed the standard name change fee by the airline.
Brewers Road Crew FAQ
For more information, please review our FAQ section by clicking HERE.