Looking for the best holiday gifts for your favorite Reds fan? Check out our top gift picks for this 2012 holiday season:
1. Chapman Pick-6 Plan- Guarantee the Aroldis Chapman Bobblehead when you buy this six game ticket plan that includes the Saturday, May 11 vs. Brewers (Chapman bobblehead night) and YOU PICK ANY additional five regular season games. Save up to 33%: reds.com/tickets.
2. Reds Heads Kids Club- The Reds Heads Kids Club is the official fan club for Reds fans ages 14 and younger. The new 2013 kit includes a Reds Heads back pack, a Reds Heads jersey, a Reds hat, a felt pennant, plus voucher booklet for FREE Reds tickets and exclusive members only experiences. Membership is only $25. Purchase a Reds Heads Kids Club membership in time for the holidays at the Reds Front Office at Great American Ball Park. More information at: (513) 765-7314. Todd Frazier is the captain for the ‘13 season.
3. Reds Hall of Fame Legacy Brick- The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum is offering fans the opportunity to build their own legacy at Great American Ball Park and support the museum’s statue projects by sponsoring a new personalized brick paver at the entrance to the museum: redsmuseum.org/bricks.
4. Family Catch- Families of all ages can play catch on the field at Great American Ball Park after the Reds vs. Milwaukee Brewers game on Sunday, June 16, which is Father’s Day. This annual fundraiser for Reds Community Fund is a perfect gift for any Reds fan: reds.com/catch.
5. Major League Clubhouse Tours:This exclusive two hour “VIP” tour features stops in the Reds clubhouse, Visitors clubhouse, radio & TV broadcast booths plus all stops of the Scotts® Great American Ball Park Tour including the dugout, press box and Diamond Club. Tours are available on Saturday afternoons at 12:30 and 2:30 p.m. only, through March 16: Purchase tour tickets online at redsmuseum.org or by calling (513) 765-7923.
6. Reds Winter Gear- Reds Team Shop at Great American Ball Park has the BEST SELECTION of Reds cold weather gear including many different styles of fun knit hats and the Authentic Triple Peak Premier Winter Jacket.
7. Reds Authentics- Game-used, ONE-OF-A-KIND, autographed and authenticated bats, balls and jerseys from the 2012 National League Central Championship season make great holiday gifts. Items can purchased at reds.auction.mlb.com or Jon Cline (Reds Authentics Manager) at (513) 765-7097.
8. Single Game Tickets to First Homestand: Tickets to the Opening Week homestand are ON SALE NOW. Secure your seats to see the Reds take on Josh Hamilton and the L.A. Angels (April 3-4) and Bryce Harper and the Washington Nationals (April 5-7): reds.com/tickets.
9. Reds Hall of Fame & Museum Membership- An annual membership to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum gives fans free museum admission, exclusive access to special events, collectible gifts and more: redsmuseum.org.
10: Reds Ticket Gift Certificates- Gift certificates in increments of $10, $15, and $25 make great gifts and are redeemable for tickets to any regular season home game at Great American Ball Park, subject to availability. Buy at reds.com/tickets, (513) 765-7400 and the Reds Front Office.