San Diego Padres Charitable Donation Requests
We believe the Padres and all baseball clubs have a special opportunity to contribute to the community, and we are committed to doing so. Every year, the Padres support thousands of charitable organizations by making donations to events that help raise funds in support of organizational missions.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we have established the following guidelines to help facilitate the donation process:
- The Padres Foundation supports charitable organizations within four pillars: Live (Youth Health), Learn (Youth Education), Play (Youth Baseball and Softball) and Serve (Military and First Responders).
- This in-kind donation platform is used for raffles and auctions in the form of promotional items or signed memorabilia.
- Requests are considered for any charitable or tax-exempt organization within the Greater San Diego Area, including San Diego & Imperial Counties and Baja California, Mexico. Charitable organizations must have a 501(c) (3) status to be considered. No third-party requests. If your organization is not located within this region, please contact the Major League Baseball club nearest to you to request a donation.
- We ask that you please follow the online request process linked to above. Phone, fax and email requests are no longer accepted.
- All donation requests must be fully completed and submitted using our online donation portal at least six weeks prior to the event. Please understand that most donations will be fulfilled a few weeks prior to the event due to the volume of requests received.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Please know that all donation requests will receive full consideration. We are unable to place follow-up calls or emails regarding each donation request. If you have not received correspondence from the Padres prior to your event, please assume that we are unable to fulfill your request.
- All donations must be picked up at Petco Park. We regret that we cannot ship donations.
- The decision whether to make a donation is at the sole discretion of the San Diego Padres Community Relations department.
- In order to be considered for future requests, we ask that each organization that receives a donation complete the online reply form following the event. The online reply form will be included in the donation confirmation email.
- Use of the San Diego Padres name, logos and trademark and/or any advertising that implies the support or sponsorship by the Padres Foundation, San Diego Padres or Major League Baseball must be pre-approved in writing by a member of the Padres Community Relations department.
We wish you the best of luck with your charitable fundraising efforts!