Here is some additional information to help make your visit to PETCO Park and this unique facility more enjoyable.
Where do you park?
There are numerous parking options in the surrounding area of PETCO Park. You and your guests may choose the best option based on price, point of origin and/or proximity to the Ballpark. Your Padres Account Executive can provide additional information on parking, including how to purchase pre-paid parking passes.
How do you get to the Auditorium Pre-game Area?
What if you get hungry or thirsty?
- Enter PETCO Park at the Park Blvd. Gate, located at the corner of 10th Avenue and Park Blvd.
- Use the escalator or stairs to your left to access the Main Concourse.
- Once at the top of the escalator please look for the sign that will direct you to the Auditorium.
Is there anything else?
- Your group leader has selected a fixed menu for your group.
- Food service will begin when the gates to the Ballpark open and will conclude just prior to the scheduled first pitch.
Please contact your Padres Ticket Sales Account Executive or Sales Operations Coordinator Alison Glabe at (619) 795-5147 or firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions.
- Restrooms are located on the Main Concourse directly behind Field Section 113.
- Have a great time and enjoy the game!